This article explains what are “Spaces” and how to use them to reflect your internal organization.
Let’s imagine that you’re a hotel chain and you want only employees of a specific hotel to access the location's assets: location info, players and playlists.
For this, you can create a Space and add specific members to manage and view only the resources that concern them. They won't have access to other resources unless explicitly specified.
Moreover you can define a member rights depending on the space they belongs to. For example a member can be a viewer in the “Berlin" space but he an administrator in the “Paris" space.
- On the left menu, navigate to Account > Spaces.
- Click Create new Space at the top right corner of the screen.
- Choose a title for your Space..
- Click on Create to confirm.
- Go to Gallery, Players or Playlists and add the respective content to the Space by clicking on the pen icon and then selecting the Space for it.
- Then click Save to complete the process.