This article explains the function of a Playlist Group and its applications
The Playlist Groups feature allow you to mix different Playlists together and play them on your Screens.
This tool is useful if, for example, you’re a gym chain and you want to mix general content related to your brand and content specific to your local club.
For example, you can show that opening hours at a particular location are extended while informing visitors that there is a global promotion ongoing.
- On the left, navigate to> Playlists.
- Click on Groups
- Click on New Playlist Group at the top right corner of the screen
- Enter a title for your Playlist Group
- Click on Create
- To mix your created Playlist Group with different Playlists, click on your Playlist Group
- Click on theand select the playlists you want to mix with each other. Then click on Select
- Adjust the slider to determine the level of mixing between the Playlists. If the slider is on the left, the Playlist will play in sequence
- Click on the ">" button to send your playlist group to one or more Screens
- Click on Select
Your playlist group will now be played on your screens.