This article explains the function of a Playlist Group and its applications
This tool is useful if, for example, you’re a gym chain and you want to mix general content related to your brand and content specific to your local club. For example, you can show that opening hours at a particular location are extended while informing visitors that there is a global promotion ongoing.
- On the left, navigate to > Playlists.
- Click on Groups.
- Click on New Playlist Group at the top right corner of the screen.
- Enter a title for your Playlist Group.
- Click on Create.
- To mix your created Playlist Group with different Playlists, click on your Playlist Group.
- Click on the and select the playlists you want to mix with each other.
- Then click on Select.
- Adjust the slider to determine the level of mixing between the Playlists. If the slider is on the left, the -- Playlist will play in sequence.
- Click on the ">" button to send your playlist group to one or more Screens.
- Click on Select.
Your playlist group will now be played on your screens.