If your screen is showing black, displaying no content, try these few easy steps below.
- Verify that the TV is correctly connected to the power source.
- Check if the whole TV is turned off, or only the FRAMEN TV Box.
The FRAMEN TV Box is turned on when the time is shown and there is a blue light.
Both TV and FRAMEN Box must be online.
- Verify that the HDMI cable is properly connected.
- Check the Energy Optimisation Settings from the TV.
Depending on your model, you might have different settings to adjust.
We recommend to google how to turn off the energy optimisation settings / energy saver mode with the brand and model of your TV.
- Check the TV Box settings
If it is a wrong time & date, the Box won't work properly.
Go to Settings, open. Device Preferences, select Date & time and make sure that "automatic date & time" is set.