Below you will find instructions on how to install the app on your Amazon Fire device.
How to connect your app to your dashboard can be found here.
- If you use a Fire stick, we recommend having the stick connected to a power socket Depending on the TV, not enough power might go through the stick to be powered correctly for a longer period.
- You must turn on the "Launch on Boot" and "Auto Update" in the app menu
- Screensaver must be deactivated:
1. In the settings menu you will find various menu items. The menu you are looking for is called “Display and Sounds”. Navigate to this menu and access the “Screen Saver” tab at the top of the menu.
2. When you have entered the screen saver menu, you should scroll down to the “Start Time” option. There you can set the boot time to “Never” so that the screensaver will no more start.