This article explains how to interpret the data presented in the advertisement report
The Reports is a summary of all Ads that have been successfully run on your Screens.
To explore this section follow these steps:
- On the left, navigate to Earn Money > Reports
- You can organize the view by Players or Creatives: choosing one or another would aggregate the data by Screen or by Creative.
- You can choose either to explore the data by time frame simply clicking on Today
The Report is organized in different sections:
- Creative or Player (depending on how you will set` the view)
- First and last time when an advertisement was streamed.
- Creatives Total: number of unique Ads that ran.
- Spot Total: number of Spots related to the Creative (for example you can have 3 Creatives and 30 Spots it means that the three ads ran 30 time)