The FRAMEN Screen Manager can be used on your TVs using an Android or Fire OS streaming stick. In this article, you will find out how to set up the Amazon Fire Stick in few easy steps!
🎯 System requirements
- TV with an HDMI port
- an internet connection
🎯 What's in the box?
- Fire Stick
- Power adapter
- A micro USB cable
- Two AAA batteries
- An HDMI extension
🎯 Step-by-Step Guide
- To begin, insert the Fire Stick into the HDMI port on your TV.
- Plug the cable into the Fire Stick
- You can connect the cable using the power outlet or a USB port in the TV
- Put your AAA batteries in the remote
- Turn on your TV and switch to the correct HDMI input.
- If your remote doesn't pair automatically, press the Home button until "Press to start" appears on-screen (about 10 seconds).
- Follow on-screen instructions to connect to Wi-Fi and download the latest software update.
- Sign in with your Amazon account. Use your mobile phone or computer to visit the on-screen web address (amazon.com/code) and enter the verification code.
- Follow the on-screen questions to set up equipment control for devices like sound bars.
⚙️Tooltip: If you're having issues with your Wi-Fi password, contact your internet service provider.
Learn more here on how to install the FRAMEN App from the Amazon App Store.
- Go to Settings -> Sound & Display -> Screen Saver -> Start Time, and, set the screensaver mode to Never
- In the FRAMEN App, turn on the Automatic Relauncher and Launch on Boot