Learn here how to manage your screens settings
Now that your screen is connected to the FRAMEN dashboard, you can access the following sections:
- Player status: shows if the screen is online (= reachable by our platform)
- Playlist(s) connected: learn how to send a playlist to a screen here
- Number of items: the amount of content in the playlist
- Lite URL: click on the icon to copy the URL link and open it on your browser to have a preview of your screen
On the right side you will find “Settings”:
- Cover mode: if the image size does not fit the screen or is in a different orientation, this function adjusts the content to the screen size
- Landscape/Portrait: you can use this function to set the orientation of your screen
- Update Firmware: this option allows you to update the app of the FRAMEN TV Box. Please note that this will soon be accessible for the smart TVs and external streaming devices.
This section will show you all the content from your Playlist (or Playlist Group) running on your screen.
On the right side you can edit your player
To rename the Player
To edit the Player
To turn on email alerts for the player
To remove the playlist ⚠️ Deprecated - Do not use
To refresh the player
In this section you manage the settings having a direct influence on your potential earnings.
- Enable news and ads by toggling on “Ads Provider”
Please note that if this toggle is off, the screen is not available for ads and you won't get earnings. We recommend to always have it on.
- Choose the news categories you want to stream alongside your playlist: Select from the drop down menu the categories most attractive for your audience
- Ads frequency: you can decide the frequency to receive potentials ads. This can be set from 10 seconds to 10 minutes: the higher the frequency, the higher your potential earnings.