This article explain how to create a group of Players
The Player Group is a collection of Players created with the purpose of sending the same Playlist to different Screens simultaneously.
Let’s imagine that you’re a gym club chain and you want to offer a flash offer to all your clubs in the country. If you have created a Player Group, you can send the same Playlists to every Location in one click.
- On the left, navigate to”Players”.
- Next to the title click on the tab “Group”
- Go on the right side of the monitor and click “New Player Group”
- Add a Title and (optionally) a Space
- Click on to add the Screens you want to add to the Player Group
- Click on if you want to edit the name or the connected Space
- Click on if you want to delete the Playlist Group
Here’s how to send a Playlist to a Player Group:
- On the left, navigate to Media > Playlists
- Click the ">" button to send the Playlist
- A list of Players will be displayed, click on the upper side “Groups”
- Choose the Playlist Group of your choice
- Click “Select”