Our ads creative policy is a set of guidelines that define the content and format of advertisements that are displayed and booked through FRAMEN screens.
These policies are put in place to ensure that ads are appropriate, accurate, and conform to legal and regulatory requirements. Within our ad creative policies, you'll find guidelines for language, imagery, and targeting, as well as rules against misleading or deceptive advertising. You need to ensure that you comply with these policies in order to have your ads approved and run on the FRAMEN Ads Manager.
We're placing restrictions on some type of content that is not accepted by most of our partners. Therefore, please refrain from creating ads which promote content or pictures that resemble any of the mentioned in the following list *:
- Ads making misleading or deceptive claims: IAB26-1 (illegal content)
- Adult sexual content: IAB25-3 (pornography)
- Copyrighted materials: IAB26-4 (copyright infringement)
- Counterfeit goods: IAB26-4 (copyright infringement)
- Drugs and drug paraphernalia: IAB26-1 (illegal content)
- Endangered species products: IAB26-1 (illegal content)
- Hate content, sensitive topics, and violence: IAB25-5 (hate content), IAB25-2 (extreme graphic/explicit violence)
- Illegal products and services: IAB26-1 (illegal content)
- Incentivised clicks and downloads: IAB25-7 (incentivised)*
- Spyware and illegal hacking: IAB26-3 (spyware/malware)
- P2P file-sharing apps, torrents or any apps that facilitate or promote copyright infringement
- IAB26-4 (copyright infringement)
- Unauthorised ticket sales: IAB26-1 (illegal content)
- Weapons and weapons accessories: IAB26-1 (illegal content)
*Please note: Any content and/or image that can potentially be associated with the mentioned list of categories (e.g. a lingerie creative can be mistaken for adult content) are prohibited by default.
Exception: Advertising for Tobacco and tobacco accessories is not widely accepted due to high restrictions, although it is not forbidden - IAB9-9 (cigars).
The rules and regulations for advertisers placing ads on digital screens marketed by FRAMEN can be found here.
Still need help? Feel free to contact us.